Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Kids food always a favorite.

Family heritage cooking is not just for dinners but also for a good old-fashioned Grilled Cheese. I like to toast my bread before I put it on the griddle.











Ingredients:

2 slices of bread toasted
1 slice of Velveeta cheese
1 tablespoon of butter

Directions:

Butter both sides of the toasted bread. Add the cheese slice between the two slices of buttered bread. Heat grill on medium heat. Place the sandwich on the heated griddle. Cook until the bread is slightly darker than the original color.

The Cisco Kid loves them.








The test of a good Grilled Cheese is in the face and what a face it is.


PhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

  1. YUM!!! My kids would want to get in on this action...actually so would I. I LOVE grilled cheese! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails