Sunday, November 22, 2009

Cranberry sauce.

2 bags of fresh cranberries
1/2 cups of sugar
1/2 cup Splends brown sugar
1 tea spoon of Orange extract
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
4 cups of water

Boil water with sugar. Once sugar is melted add cranberries and cook until they have become the consistency of jell. Add the remaining ingredients.

I do not like the seeds in my cranberry sauce so I use a food processer and cheese cloth to remove the seeds. If you don’t mind the seeds you can stop right here and follow the last step.

Since I don’t like the seeds I let the cooked cranberries cool before adding mixture to food processer. Pulse about 15 times. Then place cheese cloth over a bowl and add the cranberry sauce. Squeeze the sauce from the cheese cloth and add to a bowl. Refrigerate overnight.









PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails