Thursday, November 26, 2009

I will do several updated throughout the day.

The festivities I have been looking forward to, is here. As soon as I am done with this post I will turn the Thanksgiving parade on and get in the kitchen with the Cisco Kid and start cooking.
The Braciole was in the process of cooking on my last post. Now that it is done here are some pictures.
I updated this post at 9:00 a.m. this morning.

I have put the turkey in a nice big pot last night and let it soak with some salt and spices.
This morning I rinsed the turkey off and stuff it with onions, celery, carrots, parsley, basil & garlic. Stuffing the turkey with spices and vegetables makes the gravy delicious. take about four pads of butter and place it under the breast skin. I put a light coating of olive oil on the big bird and rub Mrs Dash tomato basil all over it. I love cooking my turkey in the baking bags. The turkey always comes out juicy. Big bird looking good. I updated this post at 12:30 p.m. This is our Thanksgiving Brunch.

Enjoy your day and Happy Thanksgiving.

This is posted Friday morning.

Everyone around the fire pit relaxing after stuffing themselves. The kids are always ready for something sweet. They have been looking forward to roasting marshmallows all day.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails